Using Links Ensure Better SEO and Better Brand Recognition
The primary objective of an online business site is to reach out to more and more people with its brand and product or services. The simplest way to do that is:
- Create a better website
- Ensure better SEO.
However, both these are easier said than done because there are lots of factors to consider and aspects to cover for the best and most desired results. The most important thing is to ensure that your brand is easily recognizable by the masses that may be national or international, targeted and beyond.
In fact, if you meet the SEO experts and discuss the matter with them you will see that most of them will put brand recognition and awareness much higher in their list of priorities in comparison to the price and quality of the product that you are discussing.
There are different options available to a user to choose from in this scenario. Proper brand recognition and creating proper brand awareness will provide the users with options like going with a brand that is:
- Easy to recognize by them
- Known to have been around for several years if not decades
- Known to have a blimp
- Often seen in the commercials and of course
- Not known.
While the last three options contain a fair amount of risks in it, the first two happens to be the safest choice. Therefore, it is important for you to ensure that your brand is recognized easily by visitors. This will ensure:
- Better SEO
- Higher search ranks
- More organic traffic
- Higher conversion possibilities
- Enhanced sales prospects and
- More business revenue.
How to ensure that you get all these? Well, with the use of proper links.
Using better links
Take a cue from sites like https://keywordfyrebird.com and other similar sites in using links in the best possible way to gain SEO results and SERP ranking.
The links that you use will determine simply how far successful you are in SEO or this search engine optimization. The links act as the guides that will take a reader to the right page as desired when they click on it.
Using the proper links involves much more than the traditional belief and conception that “backlinks are everything.” This is very much wrong as these are only a part of SEO.
When it comes to the linking aspect, it is prudent and good for your business and your site not to wait for people to link to you, no matter what you do. Instead, stay away from this fool’s game and take the initiative to ask them to link to you. The best way to do this is to get backlinks.
There are several different ways in which you can get backlinks. However, you will have to consider these following three factors no matter whichever way you follow to get backlinks:
Quality of the links that you want to choose is the most important factor to consider. When you look at the links, you must look at the quality as it matters though links may not be everything in SEO.
- If you build quality backlinks it will be easy for you to reach out to the right audience and sources.
- A solid link will help you to offer the desired value to your brand as well as the users.
In SEO, certainly, the number of links will have no significance though most business owners only care for the total number of links. This is a grave mistake that they commit and there are several good reasons to say so such as:
- A large number of links does not mean all of these will be of high quality. In fact, chances are high that most of these will be of low quality or spam. In such situations, the search engines will simply ignore your links.
- The search engines also give more value to the links of the brand new sites in comparison to the links that are repeated from the existing sites that primarily allow the users to move simply from one-page t another page within the same site.
Therefore, consider the link profile of your site before you include it. In this regards as well you will need to look into several aspects to ensure a better and higher SEO. You will need to look at:
- The Total Linking Root Domains that will tell about the number of exclusive sites that link back to your site
- Equitypassing as this external link passes the maximum strength
- The ratio of the numbers as compared to the total links used in the site.
All these considerations are the most important indicators of success.
This is another important element to consider for ensuring a better SEO result. This is actually the text used by the other competitive sites when these sites link to you. Once again this matters the most and therefore you will need to differentiate between the types of anchor texts. To do this you must follow the good rule of thumb:
- Make the link text sound more natural as it will provide better SEO results. You can do this by linking it to a guide on anchor text using words like “click here” or mentioning it naturally in your text so that it blends and goes well with the writing.
- You must also follow the best practice of using contextual backlinks as well.
Following this process will make your backlinking efforts much easier and effective ensuring a better SEO result.
Lastly, you must consider the number of total links that you use as this also matters in the eventual SEO results. Over time, you will need to build backlinks of very high quality at scale. Stick to the minimal number of links that are relevant to your content with more focus on quality rather than quantity. This will provide your site with the desired edge to gain better SEO results.
Therefore, it will be utterly unwise for your site and business success if you take the liking factor lightly.