Develop A Better SEO Strategy Like A Pro
Often you will come across websites that will tell you a lot of things when you want to develop a better and more effective SEO strategy.
- Few will say that you must start by collecting data as much as you can
- Few others will highlight on conducting thorough research for better and more relevant keywords and links
- There may also be a few sites you will also come across that will suggest you focus on writing content that is aimed at your audience and making sure that it is far better than that of your competitors.
While all these tips and advice are true and equally effective, you will need to compile all such suggestions and make a proper list of ways to follow for a better SEO result and a higher ranking in the search engine result pages of Google or any other search engine for that matter.
The ways to follow
Since SEO is a complex subject you will need to be more strategic in your approach. Here is a comprehensive list of things you must do to get the desired results.
- Start with developing an online resource or tool on your site. When you provide online tools such as the mortgage calculator it will allow the search engines to include your website in their searches. This is because these tools will increase the value of your website in the ‘eyes’ of Google.
- Make sure that you format all the relevant contact information correctly. This is a very important aspect as Google often likes to know whether or not you are a real person. When you furnish proper contact info you will not only prove your identity but will also show the integrity of your business proving it to be a good one.
- You will be even better off and increase the chances of ranking higher in the SERPs with better SEO if you follow NAP or the same format on your website as well as outside sites. This will give Google another method of verification.
- The best way in which you can build a better SEO is by adding an ingenious and highly informative blog to your site. All search engines especially Google prefer contents that are of high quality. Make sure that you update your blog on a regular basis so that it looks fresh and not repetitive. Through your blog, you can establish your authority in the best possible way.
- Look out for the best ways through which you can make the visitors stay on your site for a longer time. This is not an easy task as it may seem. Often you will need to call up and consult with professionals such as Joel House Search Media in this regard. They may suggest different ways in which you can make your content gripping and interesting. A few of these ways are offering an interactive map so that customers can locate your business easily, including videos to buy some time and direct them to the other desired areas in your site and lots more.
- Make sure that your site is a fun and informative place to be. This will ensure that the visitors stay with your site for a long time and also look at the different pages that you have so strategically and painstakingly crafted. The level of interest that your content can create among the visitors is something Google will look for and like most to rank your site higher than that of your competitors in the search result pages.
- You must make your site highly responsive so that it fits in both on a desktop screen as well as on a career of any mobile device such as a laptop, tablet and a smartphone. Since more than 80% of the website access is through mobile devices, this approach will ensure that you increase the number of visits to your website that will eventually move it up the rankings in the search engines.
- Building citation in the local directories is another useful way to reach put to more and more audience and higher and higher up in the SERPs. If your business needs listing such as a real estate business then this will help you to add more and more useful backlinks to your site. These backlinks are indispensable to the search engines. Since the local business directories hold a great deal of value and weight, featuring high up in the result pages will be easier for you if you are enlisted in it.
- Since images and videos make a better and long lasting impression, make an effort to focus on video marketing using the most popular YouTube channel. People love watching videos online but make sure that it is interesting, relevant to your business as well as informative at the same time. Nowadays, creating exciting content often means the inclusion of Instagram pictures and short video clips in it as that makes the visitors come back for more.
To develop an effective and result driven social media marketing strategy you must keep pace with the ever-changing Google requirements. Since these requirements change, so does Search Engine Optimization or SEO.
You will need to be abreast with these changes and implement it as quickly as you can so that you keep your traffic and rankings the same if not better it and beat your competitors. Follow the new SEO trends set and always think ahead of the time.
The best way is to incorporate social media with your marketing efforts. If you maintain a business page on Facebook which is perhaps the most popular social media channel, you will surely improve your ranking and SEO results.
However, for this you will need to follow these steps:
- Provide content that people will like to see
- Interact regularly
- Include the URL in the ‘About’ section and
- Add all possible details in the Contact Info section.
This will ensure that the people have enough interesting things to share which will inevitably increase site traffic and rankings.